Before you submit your New Member Registration Form, make sure you have everything you need, and know what to expect.
Your personal data, including first name, middle initial, (optional), and last name and a nickname, (optional), that you are ok with being known by in the legion
Your location, including country, state/province, address, city, and zip code.
Your contact information, including phone, email, and alternate email and personal URL if you wish. Note: Your address, home phone, email and URL can be set to public or private during this initial process, so that you can determine who has access to it. Next, you will enter your Imperial data which consists of your desired Legion ID numbers, the garrison you are local to or plan to troop with, a squad if you would be part of one, and your costumes that you have ready to apply to the Legion with.
Your Legion ID (TK number) is something that will follow you for as long as you are active with the 501st Legion. It's important to us, and will be important to you. You will be given 5 choices for a Legion ID number. It is best to try to decide what you want and then consult this list to make sure that your TKID is still available. If this list has your number, it should be available, unless it's in the application review process.. but you will find out when you hear back from the Legion. SEARCH AVAILABLE TKID'S HERE.
Once you fill out the 5 choices for Legion ID, you will then need to select your Garrison, and Squad.
If you are on the west side of the Cascades, choose: Garrison: Garrison Titan( areas:Washington (state) (United States) )
If you are on the east side of the Cascades, choose: Garrison: Garrison Titan( areas:Washington (state) (United States) ) and then for Squad choose Havoc Squad(Garrison Titan )
Next Please select a single Imperial costume that you OWN, that is COMPLETED and that you can provide PROOF of OWNERSHIP upon REQUEST (Note: You MUST already have your costume chosen, and completed before you register to join)
You will then be required to accept a few legal disclaimers before you click the APPLY NOW button.
Once you've completed and submitted the 501st New Member Registration Form, your next step is to take photos of you in your finished costume and prepare to send them to our Garrison Membership Liason (GML) for review.
Your Costuming Photos:
Please submit pictures of you wearing your completed costume. The pictures should be shot against a white/neutral background that is not busy, and they should be in good resolution with sufficient lighting or use of flash for the following angles:
1. Full Length Front - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing forward with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
2. Full Length Back - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing away from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
3. Full Length Left Side - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing left from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
4. Full Length Right Side - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing right from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
5. Full Length Front with Helmet Off - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing forward with your whole costume in view, with your helmet in your hands.
6. Full Length Front Action Pose - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, wearing full costume including helmet if your costume requires, give us an action pose
Make sure that you also join our Garrison Titan Forums and introduce yourself. This is also where you can find out where we are next in local events, and come see us troop! Once you are an approved member, the forums are how you roster for upcoming troops, so joining the forums is key!
It may take our GMLs up to 2 weeks to review your costume and process your application. Please white-list email@example.com in your preferred email client so that you don't miss any communications. You can white-list the entire domain garrisontitan.com to make it even easier!
If you have any questions regarding your application or issues, please contact our GMLs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our GMLs will contact you to let you know whether your costume is approved, or if they need you to make modifications to your costume and resubmit for further approval.
Once you have taken all of the above steps, understand the information, and have photos ready to submit, please fill out the costume submission form below. Photos are required, and must be:
High Resolution JPG, no smaller than 1000 pixels per side
No larger than 10MB per file
In focus, properly exposed, with details clearly visable