A New Garrison Titan Website is Coming!

This forum is for all announcements, questions, requests, issue-reporting, and anything else having to do with the Titan Website
ThumperTI
Garrison / Base: Garrison Titan
TK Number: TK-82875
Pronoun: He/Him

Forum Supporter

Website Supporter

A New Garrison Titan Website is Coming!

Post by ThumperTI »

Hey all!

Now that I have your attention:

I need some help from you, our awesome Titan members!

In order to finish and launch the new Titan Website, I'm looking for 1 of each costume
  • Darth Vader (Any movie will do)
  • Stormtrooper (Any movie will do
  • One Soft Costume (Preferably an Imperial Officer or Moff or something of the like)
I am looking for submission photos for the website, to help guide new costumers as they submit their photos to the GMLs.
  • Full Length Front - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing forward with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
  • Full Length Back - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing away from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
  • Full Length Left Side - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing left from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
  • Full Length Right Side - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing right from the camera with your whole costume in view, including wearing helmet if your costume requires.
  • Full Length Front with Helmet Off - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, facing forward with your whole costume in view, with your helmet in your hands.
  • Full Length Front Action Pose - Standing 4 to 5 feet away from the camera, wearing full costume including helmet if your costume requires, give us an action pose
I know that I could ask the GMLs to forward submission photos to me, but I think that by asking you, our members, and getting permission with full knowlege is the best way to go.

These photos will appear for at least the next 4 to 6 months on the Enlist page under steps to submit a costumer.

I will need them any submissions to go to gwm@garrisontitan.com by Friday, September 28th at 6pm, to be considered.

Thanks all for your help!
kayleesi
Garrison Titan
Garrison Titan
Garrison / Base: Garrison Titan / Alpha Base
TK Number: DS-52956
Pronoun: They/Them

Re: A New Garrison Titan Website is Coming!

Post by kayleesi »

I'd like to stress that if you desire to contribute that you make sure to do so with an approved costume, and without any unapproved accessories.